I love how travel turns people into storytellers.
To ensure your story is one you’ll remember with a smile for years to come, I take time to really understand your reasons for travelling. Because every holiday is different, right? There’s no one-size-fits-all itinerary – and that’s the beauty of what I do. I help you make the most of your time away.
Time is a precious commodity and you don’t want to waste it on hours of research before you go (only to book flights, accommodation or activities that don’t quite hit the mark) or hours of stumbling around a new place (only to realise a few insider tips would’ve made a good trip a great one)…
A great trip is one where every moment counts – and this is where I come in. I can help you plan an incredible domestic or international trip, without the stress or regret.
During the 20 odd years I’ve been in the industry, I’ve specialised in cruising, group travel and family holidays. I’m also a huge lover of sports and special events – and if you are too you’ll be pleased to know I have access to some of the best international shows, sports and events around!
I’ve helped many see the world, but to help people experience the beauty of local travel, I recently launched Getaway Local – a specialised travel company creating personalised itineraries for epic getaways right here in New Zealand. So, if you’re looking for a local escape, or have friends and family visiting from other countries and want to show them the real Aotearoa, you know where to find me.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!