My first real travel encounter started aged 18 as an AFS student, I was fortunate to travel to Colombia in South America! After an amazing year away the travel bug set in and the Spanish language under my belt, I completed a travel and tourism course which led me into the industry.
I have worked for Ansett New Zealand and Air New Zealand in sales roles. I then based myself in London where I took every opportunity to travel to Europe and via Asia on the way home.
Since having my own family I have enjoyed planning our own trips to Fiji and Australia. I am very passionate about planning wonderful holidays by listening to your needs.
Rest assured I am TAANZ bonded certified agent and come equipped with the latest knowledge on the best possible travel deals on the market. I can access rental cars, Hotels, tours, cruises, packages, girls or boys weekend ideas, racing or sporting based packages, shows, insurance, transfers.
I have a beautiful family and feel very privileged to work from home so can put that extra time into researching the very best options available. Contact me anytime for a quote or chat, I’d love to be part of your trip.
- NZ Travel Brokers Best Growth of the Year Top 10 (2018)
- Lifestyle Holidays Rookie of the Year (2017)
- NZ Travel Brokers Preferred Suppliers – Placed 3rd (2017)
- NZ Travel Brokers Rookie of the Year – Placed 3rd (2017)
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!
Charlotte Ensor an independent affiliate of NZ Travel Brokers – A Virtuoso Member.