I have been in the travel industry for over 40 years!
I love to travel and consider myself extremely fortunate to have travelled to so many places in the world and have had some amazing experiences from river cruising in Europe to an African safari. I have also put together group travel for shopping/foodie tours to Singapore/Shanghai/Beijing/Vietnam/Australia/Southern India/ Argentina and Italy. Food is another one of my passions and I love to experience new cuisines and cultures.
Because I quite often travel on my own or with friends I do know what it takes to make your holiday truly special and also know the pitfalls and hiccups that can occur while you are away. It is so important to have trust in the person who is organising your travel for you and who knows exactly what it is you are wanting to experience.
So if you, your friends or family are looking to travel I would love to assist with your bookings be it a cruise, family holiday, honeymoon or a family celebration.
I can assure you of a wonderful time and a full back up service in case of any emergencies.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!
Correen McCurdy an independent affiliate of NZ Travel Brokers – A Virtuoso Member.