3 night Farmstays
FarmstaysHighlights of a rural tours farmstay , touring farms and experiencing daily farm activities and sharing the delight of a home-cooked dinner and a hearty breakfast. Highlights also include conversation with your hosts and relaxing in the wide open spaces of New Zealand's beautiful countryside.
You will meet people who are genuinely interested in sharing their home, their working farm lifestyle, and themselves, with you. Rural Tours Farmstays are available in most areas of New Zealand. Locations include properties in the Waikato and Canterbury regions.
You will be accommodated in a guest room within the family home, or in some cases, in self contained accommodation on the farm. You will become part of the family for the duration of your stay, and treated as friends rather than guests. Your farmstay experience includes dinner, bed and breakfast, and farm-related activities.
Private Family Homes (Farmstay Properties) (3 Nights)Dates From:
1 Apr - 22 Dec 21 & 13 Jan - 31 Mar 22Twin
from $779. Extra nights are $260 per night
NOTE: There will be areas on a farm that are a no-go due to health & safety laws.
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS: Valid for sales to 31 Mar 2022. Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 1 Apr 2021 to 31 Mar 2022 (unless otherwise specified).]]>
- 3 nights accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Farm Tour
- For $28 per person guaranteed sole use of bathroom facilities.
- Add on Rental Car, see details below.
- Check in is from 3.00pm onwards with check out by 10.00am.
- Early Check in ($62 per person additional) is from 11.30am and late checkout no later than 1.00pm - lunch or morning/afternoon tea included. Late Check out is ($62 per person additional).