Solar Eclipse in Antarctica!
With Aurora Expeditions!
22 days from $36559
per person, twin share, Balcony Stateroom*
SALE ENDS 30 September 2019
Contact your local broker to book now
A total solar eclipse occurs only every 1-2 years, and to witness it in Antarctica is without doubt a rare occurrence. Perched in a favourable position, we hope for clear skies and favourable weather conditions to witness the full solar eclipse which, will only be visible from Antarctica. Taking place in the early hours of December 4, 2021, (approximately 07:34) the Greg Mortimer will be in prime viewing position in the Weddell Sea to see the moon transition in front of the sun, shrouding the white Antarctic wilderness in a surreal darkness.
Terms & Conditions apply. Valid on select ship voyages only and select cabins. Offer is valid on new bookings only aboard the Greg Mortimer which must be booked and deposited by 30 Sep 2019, or until sold out, whichever comes first. Promotion is subject to availability at the time of booking and capacity controlled. The promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer, can be withdrawn at any time and is not redeemable for cash. Normal booking terms and conditions apply. ^Dinner only. #Viewing the solar eclipse is subject to weather and ice conditions allowing for it to be possible. ~One photo book per booking. Prices and offers correct at time of printing and subject to change. From price based on Balcony Stateroom category C, inclusive of discount, gratuities are not included. For solo or triple share pricing please contact us. To confirm your booking, a completed booking form and non-refundable deposit of $3900 pp is required within 7 days of reserved berth/s. Further conditions apply, please ask at time of booking.
• 1 night stay in Ushuaia, Argentina with breakfast
• Half day city tour in Ushuaia, Argentina
• 20 night expedition voyage aboard the Greg Mortimer, Ushuaia return
• Enjoy daily breakfast, lunch and dinner including house wines^, beers^, and soft drinks^, afternoon tea and snacks
• Shore excursions, guided walks and Zodiac cruises
• Complimentary 3-in-1 polar jacket
• Educational lectures and guiding services from the expedition team
• Personalised photo book (post voyage) ~