My fascination with travel started as a young teenager when I had pictures of beautiful European cathedrals and buildings on my wall, places I would dream of visiting.
I studied travel, and went on to spend 12 years working in the industry for an airline and making the most of travel perks.
My first overseas trip was at 18 to Los Angeles / Disneyland (where dreams really do come true!) and Canada with a friend. Since then I’ve had the travel bug and have traveled to Australia, Samoa, Hong Kong, China, Japan, UK / Eastern Europe including Russia, New York and San Fran, Mexico, Cuba, and more recently Hawaii.
My partner and I have 2 young children, and while our travels will be much different and less frequent now, we still aim to get away a bit with them. Our recent trip to Hawaii was with both children and definitely taught us a thing or two about what’s important when traveling with young ones.
I love learning and researching new and exciting places and love to help people plan their next adventure, near or far, big or small.
Get in touch and let me help plan your next trip, I am more than happy to come to you or meet somewhere for a coffee!
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!