After making holiday arrangements happen throughout various local travel agencies over the last 26 years, it became clear to me that there is an increased opportunity to provide a service which gives people total flexibility in the comfort of their own home, workplace, or café.
Alongside my colleague Jodi Rogers, I am pleased to offer, a mobile, out of office service, to enable you, my client, to have a choice of making your arrangements at a time that suits you without work or personal restraints.
We bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise we want to share with you, to help create your own lifetime experiences and memories.
A few memorable experiences:
- Our latest amazing journey was listening to the roar of 900 thousand Harley Davidson as they made their way over Memorial Bridge in DC– in respect of the fallen
- Experienced long distance train travel in the USA
- Walked along the Great Wall of China
- Trekked in the Incan Empire – Machu Picchu
- Danced a tango in Buenos Aires
- Drenched by the Iguazu Falls
- Up close encounters with bold eagles on the Alaskan Passage
- Kerala – South India experienced Houseboats throughout the meandering backwaters
- Benefited from the healing powers of ayuvedic treatment and yoga retreats
- Cruised the Road to Mandalay along the Irrawaddy River
- Orient Express from Venice to Paris( once in a lifetime memory for a very special occasion)
- Cuba 2018 (October 2018)
- Galapagos Islands
If any of these are on YOUR bucket list Register your interest for the latest itineraries and deals!
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!