You never know what you are missing, if you don’t get out and explore.
- Have you ever had the urge to go on a holiday, but don’t really know where to go?
- Have you ever looked at so many options, only to get so confused you consider putting that dream into the “Too Hard” basket?
- Or … have you ever had to go away in such a hurry you don’t have time to arrange it?
If you can answer Yes or Maybe to any of the above – then I am the solution you have been needing.
One thing I love about being a travel broker is the “Personal” touch. To me, every client is different and has different needs and requirements. I don’t consider myself a “one size fit’s all” type agent, as I ensure each itinerary I create is designed especially for you. I offer solutions for the “Free & Independent” traveller, to the “Daily Organised Tours & Excursions”. I am the “One Stop Shop” that can assist with all aspects of your trip.
In addition to Leisure Travel, I also have experience with Corporate Travel & Events. If your business is wanting to streamline your travel spend, I would love to be able to assist you with this. Due to my experience with International Hotels, I have extensive experience in organising group requirements (Social and Business). I would be happy to put together a proposal for you for this.
If there is one thing that I know for sure it is New Zealand is one of the most beautiful counties in the world, and I am proud to say that there are not many roads within New Zealand that I have not travelled. But that aside, deep down there is an urge within most of us to get out and explore further afield. 2020 has thrown a few curve balls at us though and currently “Overseas Travel is not an option” …. “Domestic Dreams they are exposed”. While our options are limited, I am more than happy to share my knowledge and experience of New Zealand to help you get out an explore and ease. And when the borders open-up, I will be ready to help you once again with your International need.
Everyone has a different dream location, and regardless of how far away it is – I am ready to help make your dream come through. Simply reach out to me – and remember life it short, you only get one shot at it – so do it TODAY. A wise person once told me that if an opportunity arises, take it now – it might not be there when you return later.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!
Ann Due an independent affiliate of NZ Travel Brokers – A Virtuoso Member.