Allianz Travel Insurance offers cover at competitive prices. But what sets them apart is the Allianz Group’s world leading medical assistance capability.
Each year they help more than 700,000 people with illness and injuries while travelling. Worldwide, the Allianz Group has over 500 doctors and medically trained employees operating in 34 countries. Supporting them is a global network of multilingual travel and medical assistance specialists, certified service providers and international correspondents.
Their emergency assistance helpline is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Worldwide medical & emergency assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Not all hospitals are like the ones at home. Imagine being in hospital where appropriate medical facilities are not available, communication is difficult and your tour goes on, leaving you alone. Or even just simply trying to rearrange your disrupted travel plans.
Sometimes you just need help and we have a dedicated team of experts to assist.
Allianz Partners is a team of trained medical and insurance specialists available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever and wherever you need them.
In a time of need, you couldn’t be in better hands. They take a personal interest, helping with the unexpected and providing the reassurance you want.
The team supports you with:
- Assessing and monitoring your condition after an accident or illness;
- Providing medical repatriation, if required;
- Assisting with payment of hospital and medical bills;
- Rescheduling disrupted travel plans;
- Providing advice and contact details for airlines, local embassies in the event of lost tickets, passports or travel documents;
- Providing contact details for bank / credit card provider to assist with arrangements for emergency transfer of funds;
- Urgent messages to your family or travel agent.