We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- Contact information (including but not limited to: address, telephone number and email address)
- Interactions with us / Our websites
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Communicate the latest travel deals and other travel information.
- Book your travel services.
- Provide you with your relevant travel documentation and your invoice/receipt.
- Respond to any requests comments or complaints you make about our services.
- Analyse our business and the travel market in general.
We May Share Your Personal Data To Authorised Third Parties
The personal information we gather is for internal use only, and we will not authorise the release of this information to anyone outside of NZ Travel Brokers, except as clearly described below.
We may release the information we collect to authorised third parties so they can perform functions on our behalf and on behalf of you, our customer. This may include suppliers of Air/Land/Cruise/Accommodation/Insurance/Billing/Payment Processing/Marketing services.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligations, we may disclose your information to a relevant authority. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Specifically, we may release the information we collect to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our legal rights, to protect the rights and safety of others, or to assist with industry efforts to control fraud, spam or other undesirable conduct.
We will never sell your personal information to any third party.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or +64 6 356 9988.