As well as travel broking, I am also co-owner of my own tour company
I fell in love with travel when I was 9 years old. It was my first overseas trip (to the Gold Coast), and I knew I wanted to give people that feeling of adrenaline, joy, and excitement every day. And here I am today, a New Zealand Travel Broker!
Being a Travel Broker allows me flexibility. As well as being a travel broker, I also run my own travel company, ‘Why Not Tours’, which specialises in boutique tours throughout Southern Africa (for now). This is just the beginning of my tourism experience however, having first-hand experience working all over the world both in hotels and on cruise ships.
I’ve done plenty of travel, both business and leisure-related through many countries such as Thailand, Eswatini, South Africa, Australia, Malaysia, Mexico, USA and throughout the South Pacific. My favourite trips are to South Africa though, the wildlife is stunning, the food is delicious, and the views are unforgettable!
So, you might be wondering: Why use me as your travel broker?
- I will chat with you on a more personal level, as much as necessary to create tailor-made trips to suit your needs.
- I have a smaller group of clients, meaning that when you want to book another trip, I’ll remember you and your special needs.
- I am well-connected, having access to certain discounts and knowledge that you may not have access to if you are simply looking online.
- If you run into any issues, you have a number to call. Booking online means that if you have an issue, you may be waiting for service for hours, from people who don’t know you or your specific circumstances. I’ll be there straight away.
- I’ll bring my own recommendations to the table, based on my perceptions. With the experience I’ve had with a variety of different clients, I’ll know the dos and don’ts.
I am passionate about travel, and I am passionate about my clients. I won’t let you down, and my number one goal is to make your travel experience the best it can possibly be. So, whether you’re looking for business or leisure travel, whether it’s a cruise, tour, accommodation or simply travel insurance, reach out to me for the best possible experience. Why not?
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!