Since 2005 I have been a leading travel manager, with thousands of trips booked for happy clients and businesses.
I recognise and value my client’s needs, be it a family holiday, a business trip, a bucket list trip, or anything in between. I do this through my connections Domestically and Internationally, my research, and my attention to detail, to get you the right flight connections, the best airline, the best seats, and the best hotels for your budget.
For the last 15 years I have been under a large agency umbrella, but now I have gone out on my own with the professional backup of NZ Travel Brokers.
The difference is you get me, and only me. I am like your Travel PA, your Guide to your destination. I look after all the boring stuff and you can look forward to your trip or get on with your business needs, with the reassurance that all the boxes have been ticked in the background.
Please feel free to contact me, we can chat via phone, email or we can grab a coffee.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!