My family and I are Palmerston North based, and I am starting out as a Travel Broker to combine my passion for travel and creating amazing experiences, with the privilege of being a stay-at-home mum to my 4 and 5 year old boys.
I have been in love with travelling for as long as memory serves and now it is my goal to create eye-opening experiences, lifelong memories and world-changing views.
Having grown up in London, I was fortunate enough to have Europe on my doorstep and was able to travel extensively. I specialise in business and leisure travel and am proficient in large group bookings.
I first entered the travel industry as a travel consultant, and I then spent four years looking after a variety of travel needs, following this I moved into wholesale cruise consulting, which gave me a another perspective on travel bookings and their inner workings. Once I moved to Palmerston North I spent a further 2 years as a consultant before beginning my family.
I’d love to hear from you at any time and to work together to build your ideal trip, be it a family getaway, world tour, business trip or a holiday with your mates! It is my passion to help others whether I’m planning a holiday, wedding, honeymoon or helping my clients through a bereavement, and am truly privileged to be a part of these experiences.
Top 5 destinations I’ve experienced:
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!