My name is Jenny Jia, born in Xi’an China, not far from the Terra Cotta Warriors. I gave birth to two lovely kids in Johannesburg, South Africa and have been a proud New Zealander dwelling happily on the North Shore Auckland ever since 2003.
I adore travel but wouldn’t go without a Kiwi Flat White coffee, rain or shine!
After obtaining my bachelor’s degree from Massey University, I have done a few jobs in different professions, but I must admit I enjoy being a travel consultant the most. While working in 4 different travel agencies, including my favourite, The House of Travel, I have successfully tailor made for groups and families to travel in America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific Islands, Australia as well as cruises all over the world. I have experienced the joy of my work from happy, returning clients.
Having travelled 3 continents and 3 Pacific Island countries, from Daintree to Philip Island, I have gone through what most travellers might encounter on the road, hence know exactly what my clients need.
No details will ever be ignored and nothing under my watch will spoil the travel experience of any single client!
- CLIA Master Cruise Consultant
- Princess Cruises Commodore
- Certified Hurtigruten Expedition Specialist
- Certified Expert Alaska, Canada & Rocky Mountaineer
时光荏苒，20年间，先后在Mondo Travel，House of Travel 等专业旅行社工作学习，2023年，有幸加入NZ Travel Brokers 这个大家庭，让我有机会把对旅游的热爱更专业地分享给同样热爱旅游的朋友。因为经历，所以懂得；因为热爱，所以期待与您一起感动……
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!