I have had a very rewarding and successful travel career, spanning over 23 years working for Tour Operators, Airlines, and large retail brands, winning numerous top seller awards in both London and NZ.
I know how confusing the internet can be, I can’t even book my own holidays without the search engines I have available in my work environment. I can only imagine how hard it is if you are not trained in what to look for. Why would you google how to fix your car instead of taking it to the mechanic? That is why I always suggest you use a professional. I am your professional.
I am easier to get hold of than an internet search engine, I am honest, reliable, and dedicated to one cause only, and that is to ensure you have the best possible holiday on a budget that works for you. I am so dedicated to my love of travel that many of my clients over the years are now very good friends.
I am independent, I will work around the times that suit you and yes that is also after hours and the weekend if that is what you need. If you are away, my phone & emails are still on.
From 6 star Las Vegas Hotels to camping under the stars in West Africa – I have been there. If I haven’t, I will know someone who has. I will find out what you want to know. I make a point of hunting down good restaurants, interesting & off the beaten track tours, and I am bound to know where you can hire a bike and where you can cycle! My bike is normally packed with me wherever I go.
- Travel Highlights
- Trans Mongolian, Rocky Mountaineer, and Swiss Winter Rail Travel
- Cycling from Rwanda to Victoria Falls and then Sierre Leone to Ghana
- Self Drive through California and Nevada on multiple occasions
- Maharaja Palaces in India
- 4 months backpacking in South America
- War History in Sarajevo
- Japan – cities, and countryside
- Midnight Sun in Norway
I can’t wait to be your travel architect and design something truly memorable that you can talk about for years to come.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!
Kim Payne, an independent affiliate of NZ Travel Brokers – A Virtuoso Member.