Planning a travel adventure is exciting but organising all the details can sometimes take the fun out of it – that’s where I can help! With over 30 years in the travel industry, I can make sure everything comes together effortlessly, I’ll make sure you get to include all the “must do and see” experiences. Let me take care of all the details so all YOU need to do is relax and enjoy yourself!
What my being a Travel Broker means for you, is that I can provide you with travel advice at a time and location that suits you best – we can meet in my, or your home/office, local cafe – anywhere that suits you – happy to travel throughout the Waikato and I also have a base at Waihi Beach so Coromandel or Bay Of Plenty is easily accessible also – always looking for an excuse to go to the beach!
I have been very fortunate to experience some great travel adventures throughout my life – whether it be a cruise, coach tours, self-driving itineraries, family trips, business travel, off the beaten track itineraries I really just want to make your travel experience the best. I really enjoy matching the best product to your needs and researching all the details for you. Some of my travel favourites are Mediterranean cruises well actually any cruise. or any itinerary that includes Europe, Africa, I’m a self-confessed South Pacific Island junky – love a good cocktail on the beach and the relaxed way of life can’t forget Asia Vietnam, Japan and Thailand some of my favourites and Canada my last trip before Covid hit in March 2020. It’s safe to say travel is in my blood there is always another trip planned.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!