I’ve always had a passion for seeing the world, and my extensive experience working within the Travel industry has allowed me to ground that passion into a really thorough understanding of destinations, cultures and various types of travel.
A naturally bubbly person who loves sharing in the excitement of people’s holidays, I like to get to know my clients first before I recommend or book a trip for them. After all, a holiday is as personal as a pair of shoes – one size definitely doesn’t fit all!
Having travelled to over 35 countries myself (so far…), I have first-hand experience exploring many of the world’s top destinations. So if you’re looking for inspiration on where to go and how to travel, or you need reassurance that your dream destination really is the right choice for you, I have the knowledge and insight to help you book the trip that’s perfect for you, whether that’s a cruise, tour or a solo walkabout.
Being part of NZ Travel Brokers means I have exclusive access to all the latest deals on the market. So while I’m finding you the best bang for your buck, all you need to do is get ready to enjoy the fun part of your holiday – the experience.
I look forward to helping you plan your next trip away.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!