I’m very excited to become part of the travel industry; it’s been a long term goal of mine. As I have travelled extensively for both work and pleasure I look forward to sharing my experiences and helping you to build lasting memories.
My background is in Event Management, which has taught me the intricacies of delegate logistics and the enjoyment of making experiences that matter for each individual .
From flights for groups of over 700 nationally to groups of 200 internationally – and everything between – business travel, incentive trips, conferences, cruising, weddings, honeymoons or a family holiday – let me help with all your travel needs either onshore or offshore.
Let me take the stress out of the planning for you – it’s what I love to do! I will tailor make your travel to fit with your schedule and your budget so you have a seamless and enjoyable trip whether it be for business or pleasure.
I am available to meet with you to discuss your plans either in your home or office and of course I will be available 24/7 whilst you are travelling should you need to contact me for any reason.
Please contact me directly on Marianne.email@example.com or 021965640 and I look forward to hearing from you.
(n.) The fear of not having any travel trips currently booked
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!