I’ve spent my working life in the Travel Industry, including many years contracting hotels, designing holidays, and producing brochures for 3 of New Zealand’s largest travel companies.
In 2007 I set up my own travel company in the UK, Jasmine Holidays which I grew to be a well-regarded business, with a great team, which continues to thrive, specialising in tailor made holidays with a focus on boutique & luxury hotels.
In 2022 I moved our family to Nelson (we arrived 2 days before the floods, but don’t blame us for that!). We have two young children who are loving life at the Top of the South. We’re all very happy we’ve made Nelson our home.
I have my own website www.rdtravel.co.nz which will show you the kind of holidays I can help you with; tailor made tours around the world, relaxing holidays staying in boutique or luxury hotels and river and ocean cruises.
Through my UK business I have my own contracts with many hotels and deal directly with some great suppliers around the world, meaning I can tailor your holiday for you more easily, share my advice and knowledge and pass savings directly on to you.
I’ve been to over 100 countries, either independently or to inspect hotels and I’ve lived in the UK, Spain and Vietnam.
If you’re local to Nelson-Tasman I’m always happy to arrange a meeting to discuss your plans and see how I can help you put things together.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!
Phil Hodges, an independent affiliate of NZ Travel Brokers – A Virtuoso Member.