Since joining the travel industry in 2000, I have had the pleasure to work within several departments of Air New Zealand: in their Airpoints Call Centre, Holidays Stores and corporate division with Tandem Travel (previously Business Direct).
My range of travel industry knowledge is extensive as I have worked in varying areas. I have worked in the wholesale industry for Innovative Travel with the main focus being on Italy, Eastern Europe, River Cruising and Ski Vacations. I also worked as a team leader for one of New Zealand’s largest travel retail brands within their Online Team.
A major passion of mine is assisting with the organisation of honeymoons and destination weddings, sports teams, corporate groups, conferences, church groups, scouts and many varying levels of corporate and leisure clients. It’s also no secret amongst friends that I love arranging travel to Disneyland and other theme parks all over the world.
I pride myself on having a positive attitude and friendly nature which enables me to assist my clients in every way possible.
Let me help you explore your travel plans whether it be a holiday, surprise getaway, honeymoon, event, corporate trip or your trip of a lifetime.
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!