“To Travel is to Live”
Travel has been a lifelong passion of mine, there’s nothing more satisfying than planning my client’s overseas adventures – whether leisure or business.
I’ve been in the Travel Industry for 11 years and have made the exciting career move to being a self-employed Travel Broker with NZ Travel Brokers. This will give me wider ranging opportunities and the flexibility to book clients on the best priced/value for money flights, accommodation, tours or cruising options without being aligned to or supporting any one particular supplier.
Working for a large company like NZ Travel Brokers is invaluable by giving my clients and myself security and access to a huge selection of highly competitive travel deals. I always invest a large amount of time when planning itineraries to ensure I have chosen the best options that suit each individual client’s needs. I can cater for any travel requirements taking care of absolutely everything and turn your dreams into reality!
During my travel industry career I’ve been fortunate enough to travel to the Canada, Hawaii, Africa, UK, Europe South Pacific, Australia, Asia as well as cruising. This enables me to offer professional and knowledgeable first-hand advice for numerous exciting & exotic destinations throughout the world and I have a particular passion for Bali as my sister owns and manages an award-winning Ecolodge in Bali.
I’m always interested in expanding my horizons so don’t hesitate to contact me today regarding your travel plans. I would love to hear from you!
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!
- Preferred Suppliers Broker of the Year (2019)