With my amazing service and travel experience, and with your dreams and ideas, I can create more than just a holiday!
Being part of the travel industry since 1986, I have now taken the career move to being a self-employed as a travel broker. This has given my clients a huge advantage, with more flexibility, without being aligned to any one particular supplier or brand, giving them the very best deals for airfares, tours, accommodation and cruising.
As for myself, I have travelled many places over the years and am now immersing my own family to a new location each year, so I do know the time and energy in planning a holiday and getting the best value for money, and your valuable holiday time while you are away… I treat every clients booking as if I was planning my own!
I also have done many weddings over the years and this has turned into a real passion for me, having made some wonderful contacts at some exquisite locations – I am always brimming with ideas.
I am always interested in expanding my horizons, so don’t hesitate to contact me today regarding your travel plans.
I would love to hear from you!
Why Use A Travel Broker?
- I have access to a huge range of travel specials and deals.
- I’m a one stop shop for all travel. Flights, cruises, tours, rental cars – I can book it all.
- I’m your travel troubleshooter. If you run into the unexpected, call me. I’ll get it sorted.
- I’ll come to you – I’m happy to meet you at a cafe or after hours to chat about your plans.
- I’m a local business, not an anonymous website or company based halfway around the world.
If you have any travel plans, or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch – I’m happy to help!
NZ Travel Brokers Rookie of the Year 2018 (Placed 2nd)